WHY WE UNDERGO BIG DATA TRAINING
Now you are a fresher or experienced looking for a job? Don’t fear about your career. Undergo Big Data Training because Big Data is a process that is used when traditional data mining and handling techniques cannot uncover the insights and meaning of the underlying data. The unstructured or time sensitive or simply very large data cannot be processed by relational database engines that can be processed only by big data which uses massive parallelism on readily-available hardware.
BIG DATA TECHNIQUES AND SERVICES
- Pattern matching
- Data visualization
IMPORTANT FEATURES FOR MANAGING BIG DATA
- High capacity, inexpensive storage.
- High performance, inexpensive processing power.
- High velocity data stream processing.
- Data integration and quality capabilities.
- Relational database acceleration.
- Unstructured sales management and search.
5 IMPORTANT TRENDS IN BIG DATA FOR 2016
- Quantum approach to big data-Quantum computing is the biggest technological breakthrough since the invention of the microprocessor.This approach is to handle massive data sets could solve complex problems.
- The no SQL conques-modeled with big data deal with some non SQL tools such as alteryx,trifacata and informatica Rev.
- Hadoop adds to enterprise standards-open source technology become a big part of enterprise IT landscape demand for big data analytics.
- Start fishing in the big data lakhs-The basic premise of this concept is how to manage, store and use the massive amounts of incoming data from a variety of mediums.
- Increased data security and breaches-Focus on how to handle data security before, during and after a hack.
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES FOR BIG DATA
Column oriented database- store data which focuses on columns, instead of rows and allows huge data compression.
Schema-less databases, or No SQL databases-Focus on the storage and retrieval of large volumes of unstructured, semi-structured, or even structured data.
MapReduce-It’s a programming paradigm that allows for massive job execution scalability against thousands or clusters of servers.
Hadoop-It’s a popular implementation of Map Reduce, being entirely an open source platform for handling Big Data.
Hive-It’s a "SQL-like" bridge developed by Facebook that allows conventional BI applications to run queries against a Hadoop cluster.
PIG-It’s a "Perl-like" language developed by yahoo that allows query execution over data stored on a Hadoop cluster, instead of a "SQL-like" language.
WibiData-combination of web analytics with Hadoop that allows web sites to work with their user data, enabling real-time responses to user behavior.
Sky Tree-It’s a high-performance machine learning and data analytics platform focused specifically on handling Big Data.
BENEFITS OF TAKING BIG DATA@BESANT TECHNOLOGIES
Besant is one of the world’s largest training providers offering Big Data Training in Chennai by the well experienced professionals at the reasonable price. We have provided practical training in real time scenarios. Our trainers have strong knowledge in this field. After completion of your Big Data with Besant 100% you would get knowledge in this field. Enroll now then you will definitely get your dream career.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR BIG DATA
Today’s competitive world the middle level organization to large organizations, they are hiring very knowledgeable and creative professionals to work hard. So doesn’t matter if you are a fresher or experienced; you have enough skills then you will be placed in your dream company. These days many companies are looking for Big Data professionals. Numerous opportunities are there for both freshers as well as experienced Big Data professionals in today’s IT market.Freshers, who want to build a career in Big Data field, learn Big Data Training course at Besant, India’s leading training center offering real time training.