1) What is Python?
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable which uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
· Python comprises of a huge standard library for most Internet platforms like Email, HTML, etc.
· Python does not require explicit memory management as the interpreter itself allocates the memory to new variables and free them automatically
· Provide easy readability due to use of square brackets
· Easy-to-learn for beginners
· Having the built-in data types saves programming time and effort from declaring variables